Sign Up to Get Access to this Free Report
Thanks for joining the Parents with Confidence Community!
You're now part of an awesome group of intentional parents doing their best to raise raising emotionally healthy kids that will live their best life!
Teach your child the single most valuable life skill- emotional regulation.
Get my 'Positive Discipline Set' for 40% off
A SPECIAL WELCOME OFFER FOR YOU
One-time offer only!
Do you wish your child's emotions would stop throwing your household into a tailspin?
- You feel like your child's emotions can get out of control
- You feel overwhelmed and paralyzed when your child is upset or angry
- You tell your child to 'calm down' but it doesn't seem to help
- You find yourself getting upset and then losing your cool and feeling guilty
- You know the research says emotional intelligence and emotional regulation predict life success but don't know how to teach these things to your child
In the 'Calm kids Set' Discover these life-changing insights:
Any parent can help their child to manage their emotions by using the right tools.
What you get for over 40% off!
1. Emotions Flashcard set for kids- including parent guide and mindfulness activities.
2. Parenting with Confidence Ebook -10 Steps to raising emotionally healthy + confident kids, from a Child Therapist.
3. The Calm Kids Guide to Emotional Regulation- A 35 page science-based guide to managing emotions like a pro.
If your emotional abilities aren't in hand, if you don't have self-awareness,
if you are not able to manage your distressing emotions, if you can't have empathy and have effective relationships, then no matter how smart you are,
you are not going to get very far.
What's inside in the 'Calm Kids Guide' E-Book'?
In this 35 page comprehensive guide you'll learn everything you need to jump start the life-changing journey of building your child's emotional intelligence and emotional regulation skills.
Limited time offer only!
Research shows there is NO more powerful predictor of future emotional health and overall life happiness and well-being than emotional intelligence.
Copyright 2020 Parents with Confidence