Feeling isolated and overwhelmed in your journey of raising children?
Angela is a virtual parent mentor and creates total transformation for parents and families.
When raising a child, things often don’t go as we planned, leaving us feeling both frustrated and overwhelmed at our own unmet expectations.
Perhaps you have a behaviorally challenging child and have tried it all- time out’s, behavior charts, grounding, yelling, nagging and more- but continue to feel stuck in a cycle of disconnection and negativity.
Maybe your family is going through a time of transition or loss and are struggling to find your footing.
Wherever you are in your journey, I am here to support both your child and family as your parent mentor.
Through parent coaching, I can help you find a parenting style and approach that fits your child’s unique developmental needs, best serves their long-term emotional well-being, and leaves you feeling confident at the end of each day (yes this is possible).
I have an educational background in Child Psychology, Child Development, and has a master’s in Family Therapy. I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and have been supporting parents and their kids in a clinical therapy setting for 13 years. We are living in a digital world and I want to make sure ALL parents who need it can access support.
Enter virtual parent mentoring- which provides support for parents in a less formal, less intimidating and easy to access format.
How parent coaching will transform you and your family through virtual mentorship:
- Support you in creating goals for yourself as a parent (what kind of parent do you want to be?).
- Help you to create a vision for your family (what do you want your family life to look like day to day and big picture wise?).
- Partner with you in navigating day to day stressors with your child such as disruptive behaviors, transitions, meltdowns etc.
- Guide you in implementing best practices (grounded in latest research and neuroscience) for your child in the developmental, emotional and behavioral realms.
- Allow you to move past the guilt and worry and feel empowered and capable in parenting your unique child.
I will help you go from ‘just getting by’ to feeling convicted, confident and assured you are giving your child the best parent possible each and every day.
Parent mentoring sessions with Angela are 60 minutes and will be conducted via Zoom, allowing a virtual face-to-face meeting.
Doing all you can for your child and their long-term mental health, self-esteem and emotional well-being is something you will never regret.
Ready to partner with Angela in transforming your family life?
Email her at email@example.com to schedule a free 10-minute consultation and find out more about her rates. Or, book a full session online »