Feeling isolated and overwhelmed as a parent of a behaviorally challenging child?
Angela is a virtual parent mentor and creates total transformation for parents and families.
When raising a child with behavioral challenges, is not uncommon to feel like you got more than you bargained for in this parenting gig, feeling both frustrated and overwhelmed at the prospect of parenting a child that does not respond to our approaches the way we expect them to.
You’ve tried it all- time out’s, behavior charts, grounding, yelling, nagging and more- but continue to feel stuck in a cycle of disconnection and negativity.
Wherever you are in your journey, Angela is here to support both your child and family as your parent mentor.
Angela can help you find a parenting style and approach that fits your child’s unique developmental needs, best serves their long-term emotional well-being and leaves you feeling confident at the end of each day (yes this is possible).
Angela has an educational background in Child Psychology, Child Development, and has a master’s in Family Therapy. She is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and has been supporting parents and their kids in a clinical therapy setting for 13 years. We are living in a digital world and Angela wants to make sure ALL parents who need it can access support.
Enter virtual parent mentoring- which provides support for parents in a less formal, less intimidating and easy to access format.
How Angela will transform you and your family through virtual mentorship:
- Support you in creating goals for yourself as a parent (what kind of parent do you want to be?).
- Help you to create a vision for your family (what do you want your family life to look like day to day and big picture wise?).
- Partner with you in navigating day to day stressors with your child such as disruptive behaviors, transitions, meltdowns etc.
- Guide you in implementing best practices (grounded in latest research and neuroscience) for your child in the developmental, emotional and behavioral realms.
- Allow you to move past the guilt and worry and feel empowered and capable in parenting your unique child.
Angela will help you go from ‘just getting by’ to feeling convicted, confident and assured you are giving your child the best parent possible each and every day.
Parent mentoring sessions with Angela are 60 minutes and will be conducted through Skype, allowing a virtual face-to-face meeting.
Doing all you can for your child and their long-term mental health, self-esteem and emotional well-being is something you will never regret.
Ready to partner with Angela in transforming your family life?
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free 10-minute consultation and find out more about her rates. Or, book a full session online »